Pirates & Princesses indoor play area
- Duration of party 1.5 hours
- Suitable for children aged 1 year and upwards
- Maximum height of child 5ft
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times
We accept no responsibility for looking after children, and we respectfully remind you that we are not a child minding service.
Why do adults have to pay? (person or persons accompanying child/children)
For security reasons,we have found it necessary to introduce an admission charge of 50p Adults (1st adult free) so that we are able to identify all those who are accompanying children within the play area, this is to ensure that only adults accompanying children are permitted access to the play area…
Why can’t you leave your children or pop out?
The child/children remain the responsibility of the parents/guardian at all times when inside the play area. If the parent leaves the child, this negates their responsibility and if the child has an accident without the adult/guardian present, our staff would not be able to perform any first aid without the consent of their adult. The adult/guardian must remain within the play area for the entire duration of their childs session.
Why can’t you bring your own food or drinks?
We have a wimpy café that adheres to strict health and hygiene regulations, like any other restaurant we do not permit members of the public to bring food/drink in other than that prepared on the premises with the exception of baby food, or a birthday cake (provided that you have booked for a birthday party for at least 8 children.) Like most businesses our tables are reserved for food and drink purchased only from the wimpy café, not Coffee cup.
Pier Pressure – High ropes course
Height and passenger restrictions
- Please be aware that the sky trail experience is quite challenging and can be frightening.
- Sorry but sky trail has a policy of no refunds, please think carefully before paying to go on.
- Participants must be over 5 years of age.
- Ensure that your shoes are closed-toed and secure.
- Open toed or open healed shoes are not allowed.
- Shoe laces must be tied.
- Pockets must be empty
- No loose objects such as cell phones or cameras
- Eye glasses must be secure
- Operators are not responsible for lost or misplaced personal items.
- No food gum or drinks allowed on attraction.
- Only one participant on an activity at a time , except if child is being accompanied.
- No running jumping hanging or horse play
- Operator reserves the right to expell participants from the attraction is exhibiting this behaviour.
- Slingline rope should stay in front of and between your shoulder at all times.
- Do not touch the overhead tracking system or tamper with your harness or slingline.
- Maximum 20 mins.
- Fair usage applies.
- Participant maximum weight is 21.Stone.
- Participants must safely fit in the harness.
- Minimum height 1.3 metres (unaccompanied)
- 1.1 metres (accompanied with an 18 or over)
- This attraction is not recommenced for guests with the following conditions, pregnancy, neck problems, back problems, heart problems, recent surgery, or any physical conditions that maybe aggravated by this attraction.
- Participant responsibility you should be in good health to participate.
- You know your physical conditions and limitations we do not.
- If you suspect your health could be at risk for any reason or you could aggravate a pre-existing condition at anytime. Please do note not participate.
- Please notify the manager of the attraction of any injuries on the course before leaving the area.
Park & Ride
- No cash refunds, will be given on tokens/tickets or wristbands in any circumstances unless the amusement park is closed due to Covid-19
- Wristbands are only valid for and must be used on the day of issue.
- Tokens/tickets for the rides are only valid for and must be used within the Clarence Pier trading season in which they are issued.
- Wristbands are non transferable, and any attempt to do so renders them invalid, as does abuse or fraudulent use.
- Broken or damaged wristbands will not be accepted on any ride.
- Only customers wearing wristbands will be allowed to ride, no exceptions.
- Only customers with the correct amount of tokens/tickets per person will be allowed to ride.
- The management cannot guarantee that all rides will be in operation.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- No repeat riding passengers must exit after every ride and rejoin the queue.
- The management cannot be responsible for lost or stolen tokens/tickets or wristbands.
- The token/ticket or wristband offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Wristband sales terminate 30mins before end of session.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Height and passenger restrictions apply, see signs displayed on rides.
- Please check that you are tall enough to ride before purchasing.
- The park may close earlier than advertised, in the event of an emergency or bad weather.
- Queues do occur at certain times and access time to rides, may vary.
- In the event of any customer disputes, the managements decision is final, abuse will not be tolerated.
- Pre paid online tokens/tickets or wristbands can only be purchased up to midnight the day before arrival.
- Enquiries to The Management, Clarence Pier, Southsea, Hants, PO5 3AA
Cookies on ClarencePier.co.uk
GDPR & Your Data
Here at Billy Manning Limited we are constantly striving to provide quality and valued services to all our customers. As a company we are working hard to make elements of our business and website as user-friendly as possible, this includes addressing new data regulations (including GDPR) and improving safety and security.
Billy Manning Limited understand the importance of privacy, your data belongs to you which means you have the right to be forgotten. We aim to give you more control over your information, and put measures in place to keep your information secure. As a company we are always improving our products and services to give you (our valued customers) the best possible user experience. We do keep data in our system until it is no longer relevant, but you can request we remove it at any time.
By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other guidelines or rules applicable to other services that may be posted from time to time. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms of conditions you must not use the Site.
- Use of this site This site may be visited without disclosure of any personal details. Your information provided to Clarence Pier®, Southsea about your visit and the nature of your visit may be produced to Clarence Pier®, Southsea for the purpose of statistics about the performance and effectiveness of our site, but Clarence Pier®, Southsea will not link this information to any personal data about specific individuals collected by any other means.
- Your information Your information refers to the details about you (for example name, address, contact details, preferences, interests etc) that you supply to us or is supplied to us. Your information is collected when you request information from us, apply for a job with us, contact us with regards to any specific enquiry, register with us, enter a competition or buy anything from us on-line. The amount of information we collect is controlled by you, you are able to visit the site without disclosing any information about yourself, however certain areas of the site may not to be accessible if you chose not disclose certain pieces of information. When asked to complete a booking, purchase on-line, enter a competition or send us requests you may be asked for additional information about yourself to help us analyse the types of visitors to the site and their preferences.
- Direct Marketing You may indicate that you do not wish to receive any further information relating to Clarence Pier®, Southsea and its services and products. If you do wish to receive further information about Clarence Pier®, Southsea the data you disclose to us will enable us to give you updates through e-media and other forms of marketing. If you are contacted via e-mail you will be given the option to opt out of future communication.
Buying On-line tokens/tickets and wristbands
- The issue of a token/ticket or wristband shall not guarantee, nor does Clarence Pier warrant: • the availability and/or quantity of any particular ride(s), show(s), device(s) or attraction(s) upon any visit to Clarence Pier, • that access shall be given to any particular ride(s), show(s), device(s) or attraction(s), • exemption from height or other restrictions that may apply from time to time, • the opening and closing time of Clarence Pier, which may vary from time to time at the sole discretion of Clarence Pier.
- Wristbands are only valid for and must be used on the day of issue.
- Tokens/tickets for rides are only valid for and must be used within the Clarence Pier trading season in which they are issued.
- The opening and closing of any ride(s), show(s), device(s) and attraction(s) may vary from time to time and are at the sole discretion of Clarence Pier.
- Wristbands are valid only on rides within Clarence Pier except Pirates and princesses indoor play area.
- Wristbands are non transferable, and any attempt to do so renders them invalid, as does abuse or fraudulent use.
- No refunds will be given on tokens/tickets or wristbands or no shows in any circumstances, therefore once you have booked the date of your visit this cannot be changed.
- Queues do occur at certain times, and access time to ride(s), device(s) and attraction(s) may vary.
- Tokens/tickets and wristbands, issued pursuant to a promotion, must be used by the first recipient and shall not be re – sold nor transferred.
- Tokens/tickets and wristbands remain the property of Clarence Pier at all times.
- Obligations Our obligations Clarence Pier®, Southsea will provide you with up to date information on the functionality of the Site and advice and assistance on any upgrades or changes to its functionality as it deems necessary; and use reasonable endeavours to comply with any statute, regulation or other ordinance as and when they come into force. Your obligations You agree that you will only use the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You represent, warrant and undertake that you will not do anything or cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or endanger any intellectual property rights of Clarence Pier®, Southsea or any of our associated companies or any third party or do anything that is otherwise unlawful.
- Warranty Exclusion of warranty We try to make sure the information contained on the Site is accurate as possible. However we give no warranty of any kind regarding the Site and/or any materials provided on the site. Clarence Pier®, Southsea does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any of the content or data found on this Site. Clarence Pier®, Southsea expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-fringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage in trade In particular Clarence Pier®, Southsea endeavours to post up to date and accurate information about its products and services on this site. All information posted on this site is correct at time it is posted and is subject to change. Details of rides and attractions are listed on this Web Site; however, Clarence Pier®, Southsea cannot guarantee that all rides and attractions will be open upon customers visit to the park. Lists of rides closed can be found at the “Ride Token” booth when entering the park. Height restrictions and number of tokens required are also subject to change and can be confirmed via the Customer Hotline or via the “Ride Token” booth located on the park. The opening and closing times of Clarence Pier®, Southsea are posted on this Web Site as ESTIMATED and are so as we may vary the times from time to time at the sole discretion of Clarence Pier®, Southsea.
- Liability Clarence Pier®, Southsea assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site. In no event shall Clarence Pier®, Southsea be liable for any injury, or loss, claim, damage, or any exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits or lost savings) whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with: • Any use of this Site or content found therein • Any failure or delay (including, but not limited to) the use of or inability to use any component of the Site • The performance or non-performance by Clarence Pier®, Southsea • The provision of or failure to provide services • Any information, software, products, services related graphics obtained through the Site Clarence Pier®, Southsea liability shall not be limited in the case of death or personal injury directly caused by Clarence Pier®, Southsea negligent act or omission. Any dealings you have with third parties via the Site are your responsibility. Should a dispute arise between yourself and any third party due to use of the Site we will do our best to assist its resolution but will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result. We may provide links to other web sites, resources, advertisements or sponsorships either directly or through contractual partners. Clarence Pier®, Southsea accepts no responsibility for these links and does not endorse their contents. If you decide to access other web sites, you do so at your own risk whatsoever.
- Indemnity You shall indemnify and keep Clarence Pier®, Southsea indemnified against all actions, claims, losses, costs (including all legal costs actually incurred or otherwise), damages and expenses that are suffered or incurred by Clarence Pier®, Southsea whether or not reasonable or otherwise foreseeable or avoidable which arise directly or indirectly from any breach or alleged breach by you of any of those Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual Property All Clarence Pier®, Southsea terms and conditions apply. The copyright in the material contained in this Website and any Clarence Pier®, Southsea trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to Clarence Pier®, Southsea Ltd or its licensors. Any person may copy any part of this material from this website, subject to the following terms and conditions: • The material may be used only for that person’s own personal use for non-commercial purposes; • The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material; and • The products, technology or processes described in this Web Site may be subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Clarence Pier®, Southsea or by other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights. • Images, trade marks and brands displayed on this site are protected by copyright, trade mark and intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owners.
- General We shall not be liable to you where performance of any of our obligations to you is prevented, frustrated or impeded by reasons of acts of God, war and any other hostilities, civil commotion, accident, strikes, lock outs, trade disputes, acts of restraints of Government, imposition or restrictions of imports or exports or any other cause not within the reasonable control of Clarence Pier®, Southsea. Wristbands, ride tokens and other entry passes are leisure services for the purposes of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Registrants 2000 and therefore regulations 7 to 19(1) shall not apply to the contract between you and us in relation to those products. If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these terms and conditions shall not be affected and shall remain in force. We cannot guarantee that the appearance and/or colours of products shown on this site exactly reproduce the appearance and/or colours of the physical products themselves. All sizes quoted are approximate. To the extent permitted by law, Clarence Pier®, Southsea accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury arising as a consequence of the advice provided. These terms and conditions and any contract between us shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the English Courts shall have jurisdiction over any disputes between us. In these terms and conditions: “Clarence Pier®, Southsea” means Billy Manning Limited and any other connected organisation that supplies the goods ordered by you and any successor to its business; “We and Us” means Clarence Pier®, Southsea either alone or together with you, as the context requires; “Working day” means every day of the year except weekends, and English statutory and public holidays; “You” means the person ordering the goods subject to these terms and conditions; Our details Clarence Pier Southsea England PO5 3AA Registered in England under no: To contact us by telephone, please ring 02392 821455 Lines are open during park opening hours. Fax number is 02392 xxxxxx and email: email@example.com
- Severability These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be enforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions. 14. Changes to these Terms We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your use of the Site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of these changes. 15. Entire Agreement These Terms and Conditions, together with those incorporated herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter. 16. Governing Law These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
This website obtains weather information from a third party source. We are not liable for the accuarcy or timeliness of the weather information published on this website.